TeSys D - auxiliary contact block - 1 NO + 1 NC - screw-clamps terminals
Contactors up to 150 A for AC3 (75 kW / 400 V) and 200 A for AC1 applications
- TeSys D contactors and reversing contactors are available from 9 A to 150 A (inductive motor), and from 20 A to 200 A (resistive loads) in 3-pole and 4-pole versions.
- As the best selling line of contactors in the world, TeSys D offers multi-standard solutions, high reliability with long mechanical and electrical durability for different sizes, along with the most complete accessories in the industry.
- TeSys D contactors leverage over 100 years of experience and innovation to control your motors.
- AC & DC Coils 50/60 Hz available for whole range
- DC low consumption with direct compatibility with 100 mA I/O PLC card from 9 to 38 A
- DC low consumption with direct compatibility with 500 mA I/O PLC card from 40 to 80 A using TeSys D Green BBE 24 V electronic coil
- Various types of connection available:
- Screw clamp terminals
- Everlink (40 to 80 A)
- Spring terminals (9 to 38 A and on control terminal up to 65 A)
- Lugs terminals
- Faston terminal (9 to 12 A)
- High making and breaking capacity
- 1 NO & 1 NC integrated auxiliary contact in all 3-pole and 4-pole contactors
- Safety application with all NC auxiliary contact certified as mirror contacts for IEC 60947-4-1
- Up to 30 million mechanical operation cycles
- Electrical cycles up to 3600 cycles per hour at ambient temperature
- No derating up to 3000 m altitude
- Wide range of working temperature: -25°C to 60°C
Dimension: 4 width sizes available to cover all ratings
- 45 mm to 38 A
- 55 mm from 40 to 65 A
- 85 mm from 80 to 95 A
- 120 mm from 115 to 150 A
- TeSys D benefits a wide range of accessories for:
- Additional auxiliary contacts: front or side mounted auxiliary contact blocks, time delay auxiliary blocks.
- Contactors combination: reversing kits, low-speed / high-speed connection kits, changeover 4-pole kits, etc.
- System assembly with other products: Power and auxiliary connection to circuit breaker and/or to overload relay.
- The new TeSys D Greencontactor is equipped with an innovative electronic coil requiring up to 80% less energy (when sealed) than electro-mechanical contactors.
- TeSys D Green contactors simplify your maintenance services with 90% less references needed.TeSys D Green contactors, associated with TeSys LR9D electronic overload relays, reduce heat generation and energy consumption by up to 50%.
|Ambient air temperature for operation||-5...60 °C|
|Ambient air temperature for storage||-60...80 °C|
|Environmental Characteristic||Normal environment|
|IP degree of protection||IP2x conforming to VDE 0106|
|Operating altitude||3000 m without derating in temperature|
|Protective treatment||TH conforming to IEC 60068|
|Associated fuse rating||10 A gG IEC 60947-5-1|
|Auxiliary Contacts Operation||Instantaneous|
|Connections - terminals||Screw clamp terminals 1 cable 1...2.5 mm² - cable stiffness: flexible - with cable end Screw clamp terminals 1 cable 1...2.5 mm² - cable stiffness: flexible - without cable end Screw clamp terminals 1 cable 1...2.5 mm² - cable stiffness: solid - with cable end Screw clamp terminals 1 cable 1...2.5 mm² - cable stiffness: solid - without cable end Screw clamp terminals 2 cable 1...2.5 mm² - cable stiffness: flexible - with cable end Screw clamp terminals 2 cable 1...2.5 mm² - cable stiffness: flexible - without cable end Screw clamp terminals 2 cable 1...2.5 mm² - cable stiffness: solid - with cable end Screw clamp terminals 2 cable 1...2.5 mm² - cable stiffness: solid - without cable end|
|lrms rated making capacity||140 A at <= 690 V AC conforming to IEC 60947-5-1 250 A at <= 690 V DC conforming to IEC 60947-5-1|
|Mechanical durability||30 Mcycles|
|Pole contact composition||2 NC|
|Product certifications||CSA UL|
|Product or component type||Auxiliary contact block|
|Range of Product||TeSys D TeSys D control relay TeSys F|
|Standards||BS 4794 EN 60947-5-1 IEC 60947-5-1 NF C 63-140 VDE 0660|
|[Ith] conventional free air thermal current||10 A at <= 60 °C|
|[Ue] rated operational voltage||690 V AC 25...400 Hz|
|[Ui] rated insulation voltage||690 V - conforming to IEC 60947-5-1 600 V - certifications CSA 600 V - certifications ULt|
|Insulation resistance||> 10 MOhm|
|Minimum switching current||5 mA|
|Minimum switching voltage||17 V|
|Non-overlap time||1.5 ms on de-energisation (no overlap between NC and NO contact) 1.5 ms on energisation (no overlap between NC and NO contact)|
|Overlap Time||1.5 ms|
|Permissible Short-Time Rating||100 A at 60 °C 1 s 120 A at 60 °C 500 ms 140 A at 60 °C 100 ms|
|Protection Type||GG fuse <= 10 A rating according to operational current for Ue <= 690 V|
|Warranty period||18 months|
Add-on Blocks LADN02
- Brand: Schneider
- Product Code: LADN02
- Availability: 5